unix4lyfe.org » Welcome!
Software I maintain:
GitHub is great or whatever but I have some concerns about overly centralized infrastructure so I run my own gitweb for my software projects.
My notes and other stuff:
- 4KB Sectors and disks that lie about them
- Anti-Lamenessing Engine - examples of what it can do
- Discrete Cosine Transform
- Discrete Cosine Transform in 2D
- Rotation of a point in 2D
- Time and programming (and HN traffic)
- zpool mirror to raidz in-place upgrade
- configuring xterm (and urxvt)
- Leap second in 2012
- TRIM and SSDs
- Haar Wavelet Transform in 1D and 2D
- VDPPS is slow - SIMD gone wrong
- Syscalls in assembler on Linux on x86_64
- Benchmarking with RDTSCP
- Random double - randomly generating a floating point number
- Automatic vectorization with GCC
- APKs for useful apps
- CALL ABSOLUTE from QBasic into assembler
- Password Hash Generator - DES crypt and MD5 crypt in your browser
- What does "Incorrect key file" mean in MySQL 5?
- qemu and VirtualBox
- Using mod_rewrite to redirect requests based on referer
- Port forwarder for TCP
- The const qualifier in C
- Bag of patches - sort of a Darcs done wrong
- Help Protect Australia From Text Files (2006)
$ rm * .o $ _
unix4lyfe T-shirts now available in XXL and XXXL!
(pre-stained underarms optional)
unix4lyfe is available over https for your protection.